Monday, February 2, 2009

I am back

Hey all my loyal blog followers out there,
I'm back from my momentary reprieve of blogging! Hurray! However, today I have a very pressing and urgent matter to talk to you all about. I haven't really made time to blog so I am doing this now since I do have time. Today, I will actually rant about something. :o. Most people know me to be quite a mellow fellow. Yeah right. Wherever I am, people are bound to be entertained. Anyways, back on topic. The pressing matter today is the flower of stench. Has anyone besides me and Loren Colcol my good friend noticed that around this time of year, there are always these terrible smelling flowers that bloom? The flowers in question grow on the tree closest to the outside of the student store, and they produce white colored flowers. Has anyone besides me and Loren noticed that there is a pungent, almost overwhelming odor or chlorine coming from the flowers. Whenever I bike to the Cerritos Library, I smell these and all the air in my body get knocked out. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PLANT THESE GOD AWFUL FLOWERS?!?!?! I mean come on, besides looking DECENT, there is nothing redeeming about these flowers. Why do you have to make chubby little boys riding bikes to their local library die every trip? Is there no alternative to this treachery? Seriously, they smell like death, and if anyone agrees tell me tomorrow at school, and perhaps we may have a long discussion about this topic. Well, that's it for today, an overwhelming rant on the flowers of stench. See you all at school!

2 comments: